Soudal Pureseal PVC Priming Fluid Carton of 18
: PVC Bonding
Pureseal PVC Priming Fluid is a solvent based product specifically formulated to clean & Prime PVC-U pipe and fittings. Available in red and clear. WaterMark certified and tested to AS/NZS 3879. Also suitable for potable drinking water applications AS/NZS 4020.
Features & Benefits
- Meets performance requirements for Australian Standard AS/NZS 3879.
- Approved for contact with drinking water, meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 4020.
- Watermark certified and independently tested.
- Supplied in transparent bottles for easy identification.
- No mixing required and ready to use.
- Pureseal PVC Priming Fluid is ideal to prime PVC pipe prior to application of PVC Pipe Cements for all installations of plumbing, electrical, sewerage, drainage and storm water applications.
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.