SikaTite Moisture Seal 2K Kit 20L (Part A+B)
Sika® Tite Moisture Seal 2K is a two part, water-based, epoxy which chemically cures to form a waterproof vapour barrier that prevents rising damp and continual seepage. Sika® Tite Moisture Seal 2K can be used as a primer over damp concrete and damp screeds prior to the application of Sika® Tite waterproofing membranes. Sika® Tite Moisture Seal 2K is a low VOC product that is ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Excellent adhesion to damp substrates
- Easy water clean-up
- Resistant to moisture
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Easy to apply
- Concrete, rendered brickwork, rendered blockwork, screeds and fibrous cement sheeting.
- Negative pressure waterproofing to prevent seepage.
- For use as primer prior to the application of waterproofing membranes.
- Moisture vapour barrier coating for green screed and concrete.
ADVANTAGESExcellent adhesion to damp substrates Easy water clean-up Non-flammable Resistant to moisture Convenient 1:1 mix ratio Easy to apply
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.