Sika® Prohesive Proflex
: Tile Adhesive
Sika® Prohesive Proflex - A high strength, polymer & rubber fortified, cement based adhesive which has been formulated to provide extended coverage and flexability.
Sika® Prohesive Proflex is a high strength, polymer and rubber modified, flexible, cement based adhesive which has been formulated to provide extended coverage and excellent flexibilty. It is suitable for most tiling applications, including green screeds, and it can be used internally and externally for wall and floor applications.
- Excellent bond strength
- Excellent non slump properties
- Flexible S1 performance
- Extended coverage
- Low VOC
- Internal and external use
- Wall and floor use
- Can be applied over early aged mortar bed / screeds
- Suitable for applications with thermal movement
- Suitable over Sika approved membranes
- Non combustable
Sika® Prohesive Proflex is suitable for:
- Fixing tile & Stone by Thin-Bed application
- Medium-Bed applications up to 10mm.
- Internal & external applications
- Floor & wall applications
SUITABLE TILE TYPES ARE;
- Ceramic Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Glass Mosaics
- Mosaic Tiles
- Natural Stone (non moisture sensitive)
SUITABLE SUBSTRATES INCLUDE;
- Concrete (concrete above 35 MPa requires mechanical preparation prior to fixing)
- Compressed cement boards*
- Ceramic tile underlay / fibre cement boards*
- Existing tiles (used in conjunction with Eco Systems PREP N PRIME)
- Brick masonry
- Concrete masonry
- Sika Approved Waterproof Membranes
- Cement mortar beds / screeds (must be minimum 24 hours old at 23°C & 50% relative humidity)
- Gypsum plaster board*
- Sika approved acoustic mat
*refer to board manufactures instructions for further details and load limits.
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.