Bostik XTREME HIGH TACK Cartridge Carton of 12
: Silicone and Sealants
XTREME HIGH TACK - Extremely High Initial Tack MSP Adhesive
Xtreme High Tack is a high performance professional adhesive based on MSP (Modified-Silyl Polymer) technology. It has an extremely high initial tack, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
Developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials, High Tack can be used on stone and concrete, mirrors and glass, plasterboard, PVC, hard plastics, enamel and ceramics, copper/lead/zinc/tin, aluminium (including COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®), fibre cement panels, and wood.
It is ideal for bonding where high early strength is desired to reduce the necessity of mechanical fixing and support through the use of nails, screws and bracing.
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Resistant to moisture, weather and UV
- Permanently flexible, neutral curing and almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Will not slump in vertical applications
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Available in 290mL and 600mL
- Waterproofs and weatherproofs a wide variety of building materials well into the future
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.