XTREME HIGH TACK - Extremely High Initial Tack MSP Adhesive
Xtreme High Tack is a high performance professional adhesive based on MSP (Modified-Silyl Polymer) technology. It has an extremely high initial tack, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
Developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials, High Tack can be used on stone and concrete, mirrors and glass, plasterboard, PVC, hard plastics, enamel and ceramics, copper/lead/zinc/tin, aluminium (including COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®), fibre cement panels, and wood.
It is ideal for bonding where high early strength is desired to reduce the necessity of mechanical fixing and support through the use of nails, screws and bracing.
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Resistant to moisture, weather and UV
- Permanently flexible, neutral curing and almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Will not slump in vertical applications
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Available in 290mL and 600mL
- Waterproofs and weatherproofs a wide variety of building materials well into the future