Bostik V4 Metal & Masonry Silicone Charcoal Carton of 15
: Silicone and Sealants
Bostik V4 is a neutral curing, low modulus silicone sealant, designed for superior adhesion to metal and masonry surfaces. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric seal.
- Highly elastic, neutral curing
- Low modulus: +/-35% dynamic joint movement capability
- Long life reliability
- Excellent natural ageing stability - maintains elastomeric sealant properties permanently, even under harsh conditions and temperature extremes
- Precast and concrete panels
- Anodized aluminium
- Coated copper and brass plaques
- Sealing of polycarbonate sheeting
- Expansion joints on pavers
- General purpose building and construction seals
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.