Bostik SEAL N' FLEX® ADVANCE Black Sausage Carton of 20
: Silicone and Sealants
Bostik Seal N' Flex® Advance is a premium, high performance expansion and weather sealant based on the latest hybrid polyurethane technology. It cures under the influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
• Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
• Low modulus (±25% joint movement)
• Moisture curing, almost odourless
• Good resistance to UV, water and weather
Seal N’ Flex® Advance is suitable for most common building and construction materials including concrete, brickwork, painted wood, enamel, aluminium (including COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®), stainless steel and a variety of plastics.
It's ideal for:
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brickwork and blockwork
- Plasterboard face and paper lined recessed edges
- Aluminium windows
- Fibreglass and mostly specialty panel systems
- Sandstone, marble, and granite substrates
- Features hybrid sealant technology commonly referred to as SPUR (Silyl-Terminated Polyurethane)
- Universal sealant for use on a variety of building substrates
- Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
- Low modulus (+/- 25% joint movement)
- Moisture curing, almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage or bubbling
- Excellent resistance to UV, water and weather
- Extrudes smoothly and easily from any hand operated or electric caulking gun
- High mechanical resistance; suitable for light trafficable walkways
- Available in 300ml and 600ml sizes, and white, grey and black colours
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.