Bostik RTV 936 High Temperature Carton of 15
: Silicone and Sealants
RTV 936 - High Temperature Industrial Silicone Sealant
Bostik RTV 936 is a one part non slump silicone sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to high temperatures.
- Industrial Qualities
- One component product
- Sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 350ºC.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump, sag or run off surfaces
- Good resistance to weathering & moisture.
- Resistant to some motor oils and chemicals
- Curing can be accelerated by dry heat up to 150 °C.
- Excellent temperature range. (-60◦C to + 275◦C intermittent exposure to 350◦C )
- 100% silicone rubber / elastomer
- Meets the requirements of many industrial, mining, OEM applications.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent weatherability and ozone resistance
Where to Use
- Heavy Commercial
- Industrial applications- bonding/sealing-stable at very high temperatures, up to 350⁰C
- Industrial ovens and boilers
- Domestic cookers and ovens
- Flues on gas appliances
- Smoke stacks
- Moving oven belts
- Sealing and encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Household electrical and industrial heating equipment
- Pipe Flanges- High Temperature
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.