Bostik RTV 926 Translucent Carton of 15
: Silicone and Sealants
Bostik RTV 926 is a one component, neutral (oxime)cure, high strength, high modulus industrial grade silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
Bostik RTV 926 cures rapidly to an even consistent silicone rubber. Because of its superior adhesion to most substrates, it is extremely effective as a high performance industrial silicone. It maintains its properties while in contact with a broad range of chemicals and over a broad temperature range.
- Industrial qualities
- One component product
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump, sag or sun off surfaces
- Good resistance to weathering & moisture
- Good resistance to most motor oils and some chemicals
- Excellent temperature range (-50˚C + 205˚C)
- Non corrosive sealant
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Good adhesion to metal, aluminium, wood, some rubber and plastics
- 100% silicone rubber
- Meets the requirements of many industrial, mining, OEM applications
Where to Use
- Heavy Commercial
- Industrial and mining maintenance
- Automotive, marine and general maintenance applications
- Makes formed-in-place gaskets for ducting, white goods, electrical sealing, sealing of man hole covers, water tanks, industrial piping
- Sealing of trailers and boat and truck cabins
- Sealing gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts
- Sealing of joints in sheet metal stacks, duct work and roofing
- (Not to be used on polycarbonate materials, may cause crazing)
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.