Bostik RTV 922 Translucent Carton of 15
: Silicone and Sealants
Bostik RTV 922 is a one component, acetic cure, high strength, high modulus industrial grade silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
Bostik RTV 922 cures rapidly to an even consistent silicone rubber. Because of its superior adhesion to most substrates, it is extremely effective as a high temperature industrial silicone.
It maintains its properties while in contact with a broad range of chemicals and over a broad temperature range.
- Industrial Qualities
- One component product.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump, sag or run off surfaces.
- Good resistance to weathering & moisture.
- Good resistance to motor oils and some chemicals.
- Excellent temperature range. (-50ºC +235ºC) (Short term +260°C)
- Adheres to a variety of substrates.
- 100 % percent silicone rubber
- Meets the requirements of many industrial, mining, OEM applications.
Where to Use
- Heavy Commercial
- Industrial and mining maintenance
- Automotive maintenance
- Makes formed-in-place gaskets for gear boxes, compressors and pumps
- Makes formed in place gaskets for heavy industrial pipes and flanges
- Protecting components from moisture from frequent wash downs or weathering.
- Sealing of trailers and truck cabs
- Sealing gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Sealing of windows in oven doors (subject to temperature range of oven)
- Sealing access doors on gas appliances
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts
- Sealing of joints in sheet metal stacks, duct work
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.