Bostik Patchfix Structural HB
: Patch & Repair
Bostik Patchfix Structural HB is a heavy-duty polymer modified high build structural repair reinstatement mortar with high ultimate compressive strength and abrasion resistance. The product is shrinkage compensated, which allows it to be used for vertical, horizontal and overhead application for large or small repairs.
- Shrinkage compensated allows for long term dimensional stability
- One component just adds water and mix
- High ultimate strength
- High build repairs can be completed in a single application
- Excellent workability
- Easy to use
- Excellent bond strength to concrete substrates
- High abrasion and impact resistance
- Low permeability provides protection from chloride attack and carbonation
- May be coated with Bostik range of protective coatings
- Extremely durable
- High build repairs with exceptional perform and characteristics
- Reduces the need for formwork
- Australian Made
Where to Use
- Industrial Flooring
- Sewer tunnels
- Power Stations
- Concrete Tanks
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.