Bostik Patchfix Fine Render
: Patch & Repair
Bostik Patchfix Render Fine is a polymer modified fairing mortar for applications in thin layers. It produces a natural concrete Grey appearance to concrete or masonry surfaces. It can be applied from feather edge up to a maximum thickness of 5mm.
Bostik Patchfix Render Fine is shrinkage compensated and based on hydraulic binders, high-grade quartz sand and synthetic polymers
- Single component system of pre blended powder, simply add water and mix
- Excellent bond strength and adhesion to concrete or masonry surface
- Feather edging capability
- Shrinkage compensated allows for long term dimensional
- Easy to use and apply
- For internal or external use
- Durable, low water permeation
- High ultimate strength
- Can be used in vertical, horizontal and overhead application
- Can be coated with Bostik range of protective coatings
- Australian Made
Where to Use
- Water Tanks
- Sewer and Water Treatment Plants
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.