Bostik Moisture Seal Kit - Epoxy water vapour barrier
Moisture Seal Kit - Epoxy water vapour barrier
Bostik Moisture Seal is a two part, water-based, epoxy moisture and vapour barrier for priming under flooring adhesives and waterproofing membranes. Its moisture and vapour barrier formulation prevents water seepage and permeation in building and construction substrates.
- Accepts a wide range of coverings
- Excellent bond to a range of substrates
- Easy 1:1 mixing ratio (by volume)
Moisture Seal is best suited to concrete, rendered brick, fibre cement, metal, stone, masonry and structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS 2269-2004) substrates. Ideal applications include walls and floors, water storage tanks and reservoirs or swimming pools. Moisture Seal is a perfect concrete primer sealer before waterproofing or tile adhesive is applied.
Adhere tiles using a compatible Bostik tiling adhesive with your chosen tiles, then finish your tiling masterpiece with the Bostik Design Epoxy two-part grout to leave a long lasting perfect impression.
- 2 part kit, pre-packed and ready to mix with an easy 1:1 mixing ratio
- Approved for direct contact with drinking water
- Conforms to ASTM E96 water vapour transmission (negative pressure) tests
- Withstands hydrostatic water pressure up to 25m or 259kPa
- Suitable for use as a concrete bonding primer to consolidate concrete screeds or floors
- Vapour barriers or moisture barriers are used to prime substrates underneath flooring adhesives or waterproofing membranes. Moisture Seal’s solvent-free composition is compatible with a wide range of coverings including the Bostik Ultraset flooring adhesives and Dampfix waterproofing ranges.
Discover Tiling. By Bostik and our Substrate to Surface Solution, designed to take you from start to finish with our 4-step process – Prep. Seal. Stick. Finish.
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.