Bostik Dampfix Immersed - Part B
Dampfix Immersed is a two component water based, acrylic modified cement-based, waterproofing membrane system that meets the requirements of AS3740 by complying with AS/NZ 4858. The waterproofing membrane is a 2-coat system, to be applied over primed “porous & non-porous” substrates. It is suitable for use in immersed applications (such as pools and spas)
It requires mixing of Part A & B prior to application.
- Under tile to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas when installed to AS/NZ 3740
- Under tile or other wearing surface systems to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- As an exposed waterproofing membrane to external applications subjected to light pedestrian traffic only.
- Suitable Substrates include:
- Cement rendered masonry
- FC sheeting
- Water resistant plasterboard
- Structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS 2269-2004)
- Cementitious membrane
- Totally immersible under tiles
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.