Bostik Conflex -Designed for demanding or high traffic applications
Conflex - Designed for demanding or high traffic applications
Conflex is a great all-rounder when it comes to adhesive for tiles. It is a premium rubber-modified tile adhesive designed for demanding or high traffic applications.
- Rubber modified formulation
- All round use for bathroom, kitchen and general renovations of floors and walls
- For use in residential or commercial applications
Conflex can be used to tile bathrooms, kitchens, living areas or other general internal applications, and is suitable for commercial and tile-on-tile installations. For best performance, surfaces must be primed with an appropriate Bostik primer such as Prime Grip for non-porous substrates, Multiprime for porous substrates and Specialist Primer when priming over Dampfix PU waterproofing membrane.
Finish your tiling masterpiece with the Bostik Design two-part epoxy grout to really leaving a long lasting perfect impression.
- Conflex is a great all round tile adhesive, perfect for concrete, rendered bricks, green screed, plasterboard and more
- Rated as a C2S1TE – can be used in demanding and high traffic situations
- Tiling in either residential or commercial areas? Use Conflex for a reliable stick, every time
- Conflex’s rubber modified formulation can be used in internal and external areas, on floors or walls
- If you are concerned about rising damp or don’t have time for the slab to fully cure before tiling, prepare the substrate with Bostik’s epoxy floor coating, Moisture Seal