Bostik 6S Neutral Cure Silicone Pewter Carton of 20
: Silicone and Sealants
Bostik 6S Neutral Cure is a one component, non–flowing, neutral cure, mid modulus silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Contains an effective fungicide to reduce the growth of mould and mildew.
- Because it is a neutral curing system, it is more pleasant to work with particularly in a confined space.
- It also offers excellent adhesion to powder coated metal.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump in typical construction joints.
- Meets the standard of NZFSA – C82
Where to Use
- Heavy commercial
- Spa units
- Shower screens
- Grout areas
- Kitchen benchtops
- Cool rooms
*Not to be used on the back of splash backs
- Ceramic tiles
- Some porous stoners
- Powder coated metal
- Gloss White
- Matt White
- Mid Grey
- Silver Ash
To ensure that tiles are installed correctly, please consider using a tiling professional. All Natural Stone and Encaustic tiles should be sealed immediately after install.
To ensure long lasting, beautiful tapware, please do not use any chemical based or harsh cleaners. Also avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers, only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water.