Bostik 6S Neutral Cure Silicone Pewter Carton of 20
Bostik 6S Neutral Cure is a one component, non–flowing, neutral cure, mid modulus silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Contains an effective fungicide to reduce the growth of mould and mildew.
- Because it is a neutral curing system, it is more pleasant to work with particularly in a confined space.
- It also offers excellent adhesion to powder coated metal.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump in typical construction joints.
- Meets the standard of NZFSA – C82
Where to Use
- Heavy commercial
- Spa units
- Shower screens
- Grout areas
- Kitchen benchtops
- Cool rooms
*Not to be used on the back of splash backs
- Ceramic tiles
- Some porous stoners
- Powder coated metal
- Gloss White
- Matt White
- Mid Grey
- Silver Ash